Applications for the 2017-2018 School Year
We are now accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school. Our deadline for open enrollment is April 7, 2017.
- Obtain an application in one of the following ways: Complete an online application
Download yours here
Pick one up at an information session
Call (313) 481-4000 to receive a copy by US Mail Pick one up at HFA: SCS during regular office hours
- Be eligible to enter the 6th -11th grade for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Reside in the State of Michigan.
- Submit a completed application online, or submit a paper application to the Main Office of the school in person or by mail.
- Each sibling interested in enrolling at HFA: SCS Middle/High School or HFA: Elementary school must submit his/her own application for enrollment. Siblings who fail to have an application on file by the end of open enrollment (April 7, 2017) will not receive any priority for admission. If you have questions about sibling priority, please contact us at (313) 481-4000.
- After the open enrollment deadline (April 7, 2017), applicants will be placed on the enrollment/waitlist in the order received.
In accordance with Michigan law, admission to HFA: SCS is open to all students residing in the state of Michigan regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, disability, or aptitude. HFA: SCS is a tuition free public school. Appropriate special education services will be made available to pupils attending the school as required by law.