- We are accepting applications for the following grades: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, and 11th grade. A lottery will be conducted for each grade in which there are more applications submitted than seats available.
- Applicants must be a resident of Michigan and eligible to enter the grade for which they are applying at the start of the 2017-2018 school year.
- To be eligible for admission, complete applications must be received or postmarked by 5:00 p.m. on April 7, 2017.
- Applications received after the deadline will be added to the wait list.
- Each sibling interested in enrolling as a new student in our District (Henry Ford Academy: Elementary School or Henry Ford Academy: School for Creative Studies) for the 2017-2018 school year MUST complete and submit his/her own application during the open enrollment period. Siblings who fail to have an application on file by the end of open enrollment will not receive any priority for admission.
Please Note: If you would like to apply for the current 2016 - 2017 school year, you must apply in person at HFA: School for Creative Studies.
* - Required
Open enrollment applications must be received or postmarked by April 7, 2017.
In accordance with Michgan law, admission to HFA: School for Creative Studies is open to all students residing in the state of Michigan regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, disability, or aptitude. HFA: School for Creative Studies is a tuition free public school. Appropriate special education services will be made available to pupils attending the school as required by law.